This vehicle is equipped with a hydraulic clutch linkage. No adjustment is necessary.
Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the transmission.
- Loosen the pressure plate mounting bolts in a 2-step crisscross sequence until the spring tension is relieved.
- Remove the pressure plate and the clutch disc.
- Install a new wedge collar and wire snapring into the pressure plate.
- Using a clutch alignment tool, assemble the clutch disc and pressure plate onto the flywheel.
- Tighten the pressure plate bolts in sequence and in two passes to 13 ft. lbs. (8 Nm).
- Install the transmission.
- Road test the vehicle and check for proper clutch operation.