Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
Matchmark the adjusting bolt and end piece, then remove the bolt, end piece, and seat.
Matchmark the height control arm to the torsion bar, then remove the height control arm.
Matchmark the torsion bar to the lower control arm, then remove the torsion bar.
- Apply grease to the torsion bar splines.
Apply grease to the contact points of the height control arm, adjusting bolt end piece and seat.
- Align the matchmarks and install the torsion bar.
- Align the matchmarks and install the height control arm.
- Install the adjusting bolt, seat and end piece.
- Tighten the adjusting bolt to align the matchmarks.