Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the front of the vehicle
- Disconnect the stabilizer links from the stabilizer bar on the right and left sides. Refer to the Stabilizer Link procedure in this section.
Remove the front suspension subframe from the body. Refer to the accompanying illustration.
Remove the flange bolts (B) and bushing holders (C), then remove the bushings (D) and the stabilizer bar (E).
Install the stabilizer bar in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
- Note the right and left direction of the stabilizer bar.
- Do not set the bushing (A) on the bent or curved part of the stabilizer bar (B).
Align the ends of the paint marks (C) on the stabilizer bar with each end of the bushings.
- Note the fore/aft direction of the bushing holders.
- Refer to the Stabilizer Link Procedure in this section to connect the stabilizer bar to the links.