Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
- Separate the fuel injectors from the fuel supply manifold.
- Install the fuel injectors to the fuel supply manifold with new cushion rings and O-rings.
- Install new seal rings to the intake manifold.
Install or connect the following:
Fuel supply manifold and injector assembly. Tighten the bolts to 86 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Start the engine and check for leaks.