Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Remove the necessary components in order to gain access to the fuel rail assembly.
- Remove the fuel rail assembly
- Carefully pull the injectors from the intake manifold.
- Discard the seal rings, cushion rings and O-rings.
Slide new cushion rings onto the injectors.
- Coat new O-rings with clean engine oil and put them on the injectors.
Insert the injectors into the fuel rail. Be sure to align the center line on the injector with the mark on the fuel rail.
- Coat new seal rings with clean engine oil and insert them into the intake manifold.
- Install the fuel rail assembly.