Removal & Installation
This procedure requires the use of the following special tools, or their equivalents:
Holder handle 07JAB-001020AHolder attachment, 50 mm, offset 07MAB-PY3010ASocket, 19 mm 07JAA-001020A
- Raise an safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the right front wheel.
- Remove the splash shield.
- Remove the drive belt, as outlined in this section..
- Hold the pulley with the holder handle (A) and holder attachment (B).
Remove the bolt with a heavy duty 19 mm socket (C) and breaker bar, then remove the crankshaft pulley.