Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Remove the intake manifold.
- Disconnect the wiring from the injectors (A).
- Disconnect the quick-connect fitting (B).
- Remove the bolts (C) from the fuel rail (D).
- Remove the clip (E) from the fuel rail.
- Remove the injectors from the rail
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Coat the new O-rings with clean engine oil. Torque the bolts to 89 inch lbs. (9.8 Nm).
Start the engine and check for leaks.