Window Switch Control Panel
Removal & Installation
Driver-s Side Master Switch
- Remove the mirror mount cover, as follows:
Pull back the inner handle knob (A). Using a trim tool, push on the lower hook (B) and pivot the cover (C) on the upper hooks (D), then remove the cover.
Remove the screws, then remove the inner handle (A), and disconnect the inner handle cable (B).
Remove the screw from under the pull pocket lid.
WARNINGTo avoid damaging components inside the door, do not use excessive force when lifting up on the panel.
- Remove the door panel (A) with as little bending as possible to avoid creasing or breaking it, as follows:
Disconnect the courtesy light subharness connector (A), power mirror switch connector (B) (driver's), power window switch connector (C), and power rear window switch connector (D) (driver's).
Remove the four mounting screws, then remove the master switch (A) from the switch panel (B).
- Install the master switch and secure with the four mounting screws.
- Install the door lock motor and secure with the retainers.
Install the door panel in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
- Check if the clips is damaged or stress-whitened, and if necessary, replace them with new ones.
- Make sure the connectors are plugged in properly, and the rod is connected securely.
- Push the clips into place securely.
- When reinstalling the door panel, make sure the plastic cover is installed properly and sealed around its outside perimeter to seal out water
- Use the HDS to reset the power window control unit.