After rear brake caliper servicing, loosen the parking brake adjusting nut, start the engine and depress the brake pedal several times to set the self-adjusting brake before adjusting the parking brake.
- Block the front wheels, then raise the rear of the vehicle and make sure it is securely supported.
- Pull the parking brake lever up one click.
- Remove the floor console.
- Tighten the adjusting nut until the parking brakes are dragged slightly when the rear wheels are turned.
- Release the parking brake lever completely, and check if parking brakes are not dragged when the rear wheels are turned. Readjust if necessary.
- Make sure that the parking brakes are fully applied when the parking brake lever is pulled up completely.
- Reinstall the floor console.