Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Remove the strut from the vehicle and install a spring compressor.
- Compress the coil spring so that the end of the spring comes away from the spring seat.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Upper strut mount
- Compress the spring and install it on the strut.
Install or connect the following:
Upper spring seat and the upper strut mount and torque the nut to 29-36 ft. lbs. (40-50 Nm)
- Check and/or adjust the wheel alignment.