Hyundai Entourage 2007-2008
This procedure involves the removal of the radiator assembly. Refer to Radiator, removal & installation.
Hyundai Accent 2006-2008
Hyundai Azera 2006-2008
Hyundai Elantra 2006-2008
Hyundai Sonata 2006-2008
Hyundai Tiburon 2006-2008
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the ground cable from the battery cable.
- Disconnect the connectors from the fan motor and the harness from the shroud.
- For vehicles with automatic transaxles, remove the oil cooler hose from the shroud.
- Remove the 4 bolts holding the shroud.
- Remove the shroud with the fan motor.
- Remove the fan mounting clip and detach the fan from the fan motor.
- Remove the 3 screws and detach the fan motor.
- Reattach the fan motor to the fan shroud and insert the 3 screws to secure.
- Reattach the fan to the fan motor and install the fan mounting clip to secure.
- Install the fan shroud with attached fan and fan motor to the radiator.
- Install and tighten the 4 bolts holding the fan shroud in place to the radiator.
- Install the oil cooler hose back on the shroud, if previously removed.
- Reconnect the connectors from the fan motor and the harness from the shroud.
- Reconnect the battery ground or negative cable.