Hyundai Entourage 2007-2008
- Carefully raise the front end of the vehicle and support with safety stands.
- Check the power steering pump fluid level.
- Turn the ignition key to the ON position, to unlock the steering column, but do NOT start the engine.
- Turn the steering wheel fully from left to right and back several times with the engine OFF.
- Recheck the fluid level, and add as necessary.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the fluid level stabilizes.
- Start the engine and let it idle.
- Turn the steering wheel fully from left to right and back several times.
- Check to make sure the fluid is not foamy and that the fluid level has not dropped.
- If necessary, add fluid and repeat steps 8 and 9.
Hyundai Accent 2006-2008
Hyundai Azera 2006-2008
Hyundai Elantra 2006-2008
Hyundai Sonata 2006-2008
Hyundai Tiburon 2006-2008
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Wipe the reservoir fill cap clean before removal.
- Fill the pump fluid reservoir to the proper level. The fluid level should be within the -FILL RANGE- listed on the exterior of the reservoir when the fluid is at normal ambient temperature, approximately 70-80°F (21-27°C).
- Let the fluid settle in the system for at least 2 minutes.
- Start the engine and let it run for a few seconds. Then turn the engine OFF .
- Add fluid if necessary. Repeat the above procedure until the fluid level remains constant after running the engine.
- Raise the front wheels off the ground.
- Start the engine. Slowly turn the steering wheel right and left, lightly contacting the wheel stops.
- Turn the engine off. Check the fluid level and add power steering fluid if necessary.
- Start the engine. Lower the vehicle and turn the steering wheel slowly from lock to lock.
- Stop the engine. Check the fluid level and refill as required.
- If the fluid is extremely foamy, allow the vehicle to stabilize a few minutes, then repeat the above procedure.