Hyundai Entourage 2007-2008
Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
NOTERemoval of the thermostat would have an adverse effect, causing a lowering of cooling efficiency. Do not remove the thermostat, even if the engine tends to overheat.
- Drain engine coolant just below the level of the thermostat.
Remove the water inlet (A) and thermostat (B).
Place the thermostat in the thermostat housing.
- Install the thermostat with the jiggle valve upward.
- Install a new thermostat (B).
- Install the water inlet (A). Tightening torque: 12-15 ft. lbs. (17-20 Nm).
- Fill with engine coolant.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.
Hyundai Accent 2006-2008
Hyundai Azera 2006-2008
Hyundai Elantra 2006-2008
Hyundai Sonata 2006-2008
Hyundai Tiburon 2006-2008
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Drain the coolant down to thermostat level or below.
- Remove the coolant outlet fitting and gasket.
- Remove the thermostat.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.