REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
1993 Scoupe Turbo
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the turbocharger air intake pipe and the air intake hose.
- Disconnect the oil feed and drain pipe connectors from the turbo housing.
- Remove the turbocharger discharge pipe and bracket from the outlet (exhaust) side of the turbo.
- Remove the turbo-to-exhaust manifold mounting bolts and remove the turbo.
- Install the turbo in position on the manifold, using a new gasket. Tighten the turbo-to-manifold bolts to 18-25 ft. lbs. (25-35 Nm).
- Connect the discharge pipe and bracket to the turbo, tighten the bolts to 18-25 ft. lbs. (25-35 Nm).
- Connect the oil lines to the turbo housing.
- Connect the air intake pipe and hose. Connect the negative battery cable, run the engine and check for exhaust and oil leaks.