REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the mirror trim plate.
- Remove the screws attaching the arm rest.
- Remove the door trim panel by removing the attaching screws and the clips then pull it upward.
- Lower the door glass until the mounting bolts can be seen.
- Disconnect the power window harnesses, remove the screws then the arm rest.
- Support the glass and remove the glass to regulator attaching bolts.
- Remove the regulator mounting bolts, then remove the regulator assembly through the lower hole in the door.
- With the regulator removed from the door, before removing the motor from the regulator, mark the sector gear and regulator position.
- Move the window regulator to the original position by connecting a 12 volt source to the motor.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Lubricate the sector and gear and rollers prior to installation.