Fuses are located either in the engine compartment relay box or in the passenger compartment fuse panel. If a fuse blows, an single component or single circuit will function improperly.
- Remove the engine compartment relay box or fuse panel cover.
- Inspect the fuses to determine which is faulty. The faulty fuse will appear burned.
- Unplug and discard the fuse.
- Inspect box terminals and clean if corroded. If terminals are damaged, replace the terminals.
- Plug in a new fuse of the same amperage rating.
- Check for proper operation.