The fusible links are located either in the engine compartment relay box or in a separate box located near the battery. If a fusible link blows, an entire circuit or several circuits will function improperly.
- Remove the engine compartment relay box cover or fusible link box cover.
- Inspect the fusible links to determine which is faulty. The faulty fusible link will appear burned.
- Unplug and discard the fusible link.
- Inspect box terminals and clean if corroded. If terminals are damaged, replace the terminals.
- Plug in a new fusible link of the same amperage rating.
- Check for proper operation.