REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Remove the transaxle.
- Remove the flywheel.
- Remove the oil seal case.
- Remove the separator from the case, as required.
- Remove the seal from the case.
- Clean the seal case and separator.
- Lubricate and install the new seal using a seal driver.
- Install the separator into the housing so that the oil hole faces down.
- Lubricate the lips of the seal.
- Apply sealer or install a new gasket on the seal case and install. Tighten case bolts to 7-9 ft. lbs. (8-10 Nm).
- Install the flywheel.
- Install the transaxle.