See Figures 1, 2 and 3
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fascia panel. This may involve removing other trim panels, the ashtray, emblems or switches to gain access to the necessary screws.
- Remove the radio mounting screws.
On some models, the radio is attached to the fascia plate.
- Pull the radio from the dash to access the electrical harness.
- Disconnect the electrical harness and antenna.
- Connect the electrical harness and antenna.
- Install the radio in the dash, making sure wires are properly placed and the radio fits properly.
- Install the radio mounting screws and tighten securely.
- Install the fascia panel and tighten screws securely.
- Install any components previously removed to gain access to the fascia panel screws.
- Connect the negative battery cable.