See Figure 1
- Open the trunk.
- Remove the luggage trim by removing the retaining screws.
- Remove the two nuts that attach the antenna assembly to the support pillar.
- Disconnect the antenna wiring harness.
- Remove the antenna support cable.
- Remove the antenna assembly from the support pillar and lift it out of the trunk.
- Position the antenna assembly on the support pillar and secure it with the support cable.
- Connect the wiring harness.
- Install and tighten the two support pillar attaching nuts.
- Place the key in the ignition and check that the antenna operates properly.
- Install the side luggage trim and close the trunk.