REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the vacuum line at the regulator.
- Wrap the fuel return line connection with a shop towel and disconnect from the regulator.
- Remove the regulator from the fuel rail. Discard the O-ring.
- Install and lubricate a new O-ring.
- Install the regulator and tighten bolts to 6-7 ft. lbs. (8-10 Nm).
- Connect the fuel return line.
- Connect the vacuum line.
- Start the engine and allow it to idle. Check for leaks.