REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument cluster from the instrument panel.
- Place the instrument cluster on clean work area.
- Remove the instrument cluster lens retaining screws from the side of the cluster and remove the lens.
- Remove the gauge retaining screws and carefully remove the gauge from the cluster assembly.
- Install the gauge into the cluster and install the retaining screws.
- Install the instrument cluster lens and tighten retaining screws.
- Position the cluster assembly to the dash, while inserting the speedometer cable into the speedometer, push in securely.
- Install the instrument cluster.
- Connect the negative battery cable.