REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the rear wheels.
- Remove the trim cover inside the rear compartment for access to the top mounting nuts.
- Support the lower arm with a jack and compress the coil spring.
- Remove the lower mounting bolt.
- Remove the cap from the upper end of the coil over shock and loosen the mounting nuts.
- Remove the coil over shocks from the vehicle.
- Install the coil over shock and tighten the mounting nuts hand tight.
- Lower the vehicle.
- With the vehicle at ride height, tighten the lower mounting bolt to 58-72 ft. lbs. (80-100 Nm). Tighten the upper mounting nuts to 29-36 ft. lbs. (40-50 Nm).
- Install the cap and cover.