REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the electrical leads from the washer pump motor.
- Disconnect a washer pump hose and drain the washer fluid into a suitable container.
- Disconnect the all other hoses from the reservoir.
- Remove the washer fluid reservoir.
- Remove the washer pump from the reservoir.
- Install the washer pump and tighten securely.
The washer fluid reservoir is plastic. Take care not to overtighten the washer pump.
- Install the reservoir and tighten mounting bolts to 7 ft. lbs. (10 Nm).
- Connect the electrical lead and the hoses.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Refill the reservoir and test the operation of the system.