REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the wiper arms and blade assemblies.
- Remove the cowl panel.
- Remove the pivot shaft mounting nuts and push the pivot shaft toward the inside.
- Remove the wiper motor mounting bolts.
- Disconnect the linkage from the motor and remove.
- Lubricate the wiper linkage.
- Connect the wiper linkage to the motor.
- Install the wiper motor to the firewall.
- Pull the pivot shaft into position and install the pivot shaft mounting nuts. Tighten to 7-11 ft. lbs. (10-15 Nm).
- Install the cowl panel.
- Install the wiper arm and blade assemblies.
- Check wipers for proper operation.