Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
- Install a new grommet and O-ring
- Apply a coating of spindle oil or gasoline to the injector O-ring
- Install the injector into the delivery pipe while turning the injector left and right making sure the injector turns smoothly. If the injector does not turn smoothly check for a jammed O-ring, remove the injector and reinsert it again.
Install or connect the following:
Delivery pipe and injector assembly
- Start the engine and check for proper operation.