Removal & Installation
Motor & Regulator
- Remove the door trim.
After disconnecting the connector (A), remove the power window motor (B).
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Roll the glass up and down to see if it moves freely without binding.
- Remove the rear door trim.
- Disconnect the power window motor connector (A).
After loosening the mounting nut, remove the power window motor (B).
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Remove screws holding power window main switch to the door trim panel.
- Remove the power window main switch from the driver's door trim panel.
- Detach the connector from the switch to the window motor.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal.