Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the ground cable from the battery cable.
- Disconnect the connectors from the fan motor and the harness from the shroud.
- For vehicles with automatic transaxles, remove the oil cooler hose from the shroud.
- Remove the four bolts holding the shroud.
- Remove the shroud with the fan motor.
- Remove the fan mounting clip and detach the fan from the fan motor.
- Remove the three screws and detach the fan motor.
- Reattach the fan motor to the fan shroud and insert the three screws to secure.
- Reattach the fan to the fan motor and install the fan mounting clip to secure.
- Install the fan shroud with attached fan and fan motor to the radiator.
- Install and tighten the four bolts holding the fan shroud in place to the radiator.
- Install the oil cooler hose back on the shroud if previously removed.
- Reconnect the connectors from the fan motor and the harness from the shroud.
- Reconnect the battery ground or negative cable.