Removal & Installation
The parking brake cables must not be bent or distorted. This will lead to stiff operation and premature failure.
- Remove the floor console.
- Loosen the adjusting nut and the parking brake cables.
- Disconnect the connector of the parking brake switch.
- Remove the 4 bolts and parking brake lever assembly.
- Remove the wheel and tire.
- Remove the brake disc.
- Remove the parking brake cable from the brake shoe.
- Remove the parking brake cable retaining ring, from the parking brake cable.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.