Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel sensor mounting bolt.
- Disconnect the sensor harness connector and remove the sensor.
Position the sensor in the hub or differential assembly and install the mounting bolt. Torque the bolt to the following amounts:
Torque the bolt on the front speed sensor to 13-17 ft. lbs. (18-24 Nm) and the bolt on the rear speed sensor to 18-25 ft. lbs. (25-33 Nm)
- Connect the sensor harness connector.
- Safely lower the vehicle to the floor.