- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove all panels and ducting necessary to gain access to the blower motor.
- Disconnect the blower motor harness wiring connectors.
Remove the blower motor retaining screws and lower the motor/wheel from the intake housing.
NOTEOn some models, release the clips that attach the blower casing to the intake housing to remove the blower motor.
- Transfer the old blower wheel to the shaft of the new motor.
- Raise the blower/wheel assembly up and onto the intake housing. Use a new gasket, if required.
- Install the blower motor retaining screws or lock the clips.
- Connect the blower motor wiring.
- Install all ducting and panels.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Check the blower for proper operation at all speeds.