- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the glove box.
- Remove the instrument lower panel from the instrument panel.
- Remove the filter cover fixed clip.
- Slide the filter cover to the upper side and remove it.
- Take out the lower side ventilation air filter from the cooling unit.
- Slide the upper side filter to the bottom position and take the ventilation air filter away from the cooling unit.
- Replace the ventilation air filter with a new one and install it on the cooling unit.
Install the instrument reinforcement, glove box, and undercover.