Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the clutch pedal arm from the pushrod.
Disconnect the clutch hydraulic line from the master cylinder.
WARNINGTake precautions to keep brake fluid from coming in contact with any painted surfaces.
- Remove the nuts attaching the master cylinder and remove the master cylinder and pushrod toward the engine compartment side.
- If equipped, remove the dust boot from the pushrod. The boot will not fit through the cowl without tearing.
- Install the master cylinder assembly into the firewall.
- Install the attaching nuts and torque to 5.8-8.0 ft. lbs. (8-11 Nm).
- Connect the hydraulic line.
- Connect clutch pedal.
- Bleed system and check for leaks.