Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the engine under cover.
- Remove the front RH wheel and the engine side cover.
- Remove the drive belts.
- Remove the crankshaft damper pulley bolt, block the flywheel in position as needed.
Remove the crankshaft damper pulley using a suitable puller.
- Install in the reverse order of removal.
Tighten the crankshaft damper pulley bolt:
- Lubricate the thread and seat surface of the bolt with new engine oil.
- Tighten to 29-36 ft. lbs. (39-49 Nm).
- Put a paint mark on the crankshaft pulley.
- Tighten an additional 60-66°.