Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support vehicle.
- Remove the front wheels.
- Remove both guide pin bolts securing the caliper to the steering knuckle.
- Loosen and remove the brake hose connector from the caliper. Be sure to plug the openings to prevent dirt from entering the system.
- Remove the caliper assembly from the vehicle.
- Using new copper washers, install the brake line to the brake caliper and torque the connecting bolt to 12-14 ft. lbs. (17-20 Nm).
- Install the caliper to the steering knuckle using the guide pins bolts.
- Install the wheels and tighten the lug nuts to the proper specification.
Bleed the brake system and top off the master cylinder as necessary.
NOTEMake sure you pump the brakes and get a hard pedal before moving the vehicle!