Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the front of the vehicle, then remove the wheels.
- Remove the bottom guide pin from the caliper and swing the caliper cylinder body upward; support the caliper with a wire.
- Remove the brake pad retainers and the pads.
- Compress the piston of the disc brake caliper.
- Install the brake pads and caliper assembly. Torque the guide pin to 16-23 ft. lbs. (22-31 Nm).
- Install the wheels.
- Apply the brakes a few times to seat the pads. Check the master cylinder and add fluid if necessary. Bleed the brakes, if necessary.