Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the harness connector from the wiper motor.
- Remove the four wiper motor mounting bolts.
- Disconnect the wiper motor from the linkage at the ball joint.
- Grease the ball joint and attach the wiper motor to the linkage.
- Mount the wiper motor on the bulkhead and install the four mounting bolts. Torque the bolts to 34-45 in. lbs. (3.8-5.1 Nm).
- Connect the harness connector to the wiper motor and connect the negative battery cable.