REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Except Electronic Cluster
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument cluster.
- Remove the cluster main lens and mask retaining screws, then remove the mask and lens.
- Remove the tachometer from the gauge clips by pulling the tachometer from the instrument cluster back plate.
The tachometer is calibrated at the factory. Excessive rough handling could disturb the calibration.
- Carefully position the tachometer over the gauge clips.
- Being careful not the get fingerprints on the applique, press the tachometer into the gauge clips in the cluster back plate.
- Install the cluster mask and lens using the retaining screws, then install the instrument cluster.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
The tachometer is part of a single electronic instrument cluster module and cannot be removed separately.