Removal & Installation
- As an added safety precaution, you may wish to disable the air bag(s), if equipped.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise the front of the vehicle and support it safely using jackstands.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the sensor.
- Unscrew and remove the sensor from the transaxle housing.
- Install the VSS to the transaxle.
- Attach the sensor electrical connector.
- Lower the vehicle and connect the negative battery cable.
If necessary, enable the air bag(s).