Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the front wheels.
- Remove the rear transaxle mount.
- Remove the steering gear.
Disconnect the stabilizer links from the stabilizer shaft.
Remove the stabilizer bar mounting clamp bolts and clamps from both sides of the vehicle.
- Remove the bushings from the stabilizer bar.
- Lift and rotate the stabilizer bar up and to the right.
- Carefully remove the stabilizer bar from the right side of the vehicle.
- Move the stabilizer bar into position from the right side of the vehicle.
- Install the stabilizer bushings on the stabilizer bar with the cut line facing rearward.
- Install the stabilizer bar clamps and bolts, and tighten the bolts to 37 ft. lbs. (50 Nm).
- Connect the stabilizer links to the stabilizer shaft.
- Install the steering gear.
- Install the rear transaxle mount.
- Install the front wheels.
- Lower the vehicle.