REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disengage the electrical connector.
- Remove the lock nut and unscrew the switch.
- Screw the new switch into position install lock nut, do not tighten the nut until adjustment is checked.
- Make certain the pedal has been completely returned by the return spring.
- Turn the switch clockwise until tip of the screw portion of the brake pedal hits the pedal arm.
- Turn the switch counterclockwise unit the clearance is about 0.02-0.04 in.
- Tighten the locknut and install the connector.