REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Remove the radiator dynamic damper.
- On some models it may be necessary to drain some engine coolant and remove the upper radiator hose.
When draining the coolant, keep in mind that cats and dogs are attracted by ethylene glycol antifreeze, and are quite likely to drink any that is left in an uncovered container or in puddles on the ground. This will prove fatal in sufficient quantity. Always drain the coolant into a sealable container. Coolant should be reused unless it is contaminated or several years old.
- Disconnect the fan electrical connector.
- Remove the fan guide, fan and motor assembly.
- Install the fan guide, fan and motor assembly.
- Connect the fan electrical connector.
- Install the radiator hoses and refill the engine coolant.
- Install the radiator dynamic damper.
- Connect the negative (-) battery cable, start the engine and check for leaks.