REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
All factory equipped sunroofs are a manual type with a glass center panel.
- If the sun shade is installed to the glass panel, remove by rotating the lock 90 degrees clockwise and pulling the sun shade out backwards.
- Open the sunroof until it is completely tilted up.
- Depress the knobs located on the lock assembly. Depress both knobs at the same time.
- Raise the safety lever and disengage the roof from the regulator.
- Remove the roof from the outside of the vehicle.
Before installing the center panel, make sure the catch is in position with the jog on the catch facing the left side of the vehicle.
- From the outside of the vehicle, lower the sunroof into position. Raise the safety lever and engage the regulator. When engaged, lower the safety lever.
- Engage the knobs on the lock assembly at the same time to lock the sunroof catch.
- Raise and lower the sunroof to ensure the assembly works correctly.
- If desired, engage the sun shade rear tabs and lock into place by rotating the lock 90 degrees counterclockwise.