REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- If equipped with a headliner mounted interior light, remove the light and disconnect the wire harness.
- Disconnect the rear-view mirror assembly and remove the driver and passenger side sun visors.
- On Pick-up models, remove the rear glass panel.
- Carefully pry the roof trim panels away from the headliner. In some cases, this will require that the assist grip and retainer screws be remover prior to trim panel removal.
- Using a panel removal tool with a forked end, remove the retainer clips securing the headliner to the roof of the vehicle.
- Lower the headliner and insulation pad, and remove from the vehicle.
- Install the headliner to the roof with the insulation pad in between. Secure in place with the retainer clips.
- Install the roof trim panels, and if equipped, the assist grips.
- On Pick-up models, install the rear glass assembly.
- Install the sun visors and rear view mirror.
- If equipped with a headliner mounted interior light, connect the wires and install the light in the headliner.
- Connect the negative battery cable.