REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Open the door and remove the door panel. Refer to the procedure in this section for removal and installation steps.
- At the top of the door assembly, above the vent window, underneath the weatherstripping, if equipped, is a vent frame retainer screw. Remove it from the door.
- With the window rolled down completely, remove the retainer screw from the base of the vent window frame.
- Remove the window glass molding from the vent window frame.
- Work the frame and glass assembly away from the channel in the door, and remove.
- Work the vent window frame and glass assembly into the door. Do not force the frame into position, or the vent or window glass could shatter.
- With the frame assembly in the door channel, and aligned with the mounting holes, secure the vent frame in place with the retainer screws.
- Install the door panel and components.