REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Raise the vehicle and support safely with jackstands.
- Disconnect the outer sway bar attaching link nuts and/or bolts.
- Remove the sway bar-to-body retaining bolts securing the clamps and sway bar assembly to the vehicle.
- Inspect the sway bar bushings and retainer brackets for signs of wear or damage, and replace parts as needed.
- Install the bushing and bracket on the sway bar if removed. Position the sway bar to the vehicle and secure in place with the bracket retainer bolts. Tighten the bolts to 22 ft. lbs. (29 Nm).
- Attach the sway bar link nuts and bolts and tighten.
- Install the wheel and tire assembly, if removed.
- Lower the vehicle.