REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
If the wiper assembly has a press-type release tab at the center, simply depress the tab and remove the blade. If the blade has no release tab, use a screwdriver to depress the spring at the center. This will release the assembly. To install the assembly, position the blade over the pin at the tip of the arm and press until the spring retainer engages the groove in the pin.
To remove the element, either depress the release button or squeeze the spring type retainer clip at the outer end together, and slide the blade element out. Just slide the new element in until it latches.
- Remove the nut and washer.
- Be sure that the motor is in the park position before installing the arms.
- Gently press the arms onto the shafts.
- Install the nut and washer.
- Check for proper operation of wiper and washer.