Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the brake fluid into a suitable container and dispose of properly.
- Disconnect the actuator harness from the ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit).
- Using the proper tool, flare nut wrench, disconnect the brake lines.
- Remove the mounting bolts and remove the ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit).
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Bleed the brake system, be sure to use new brake fluid.
- Adjust the steering angle sensor neutral position.
- Adjust the calibration of the yaw rate/side/decal G sensor.