Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Remove the front wheel assemblies from the vehicle.
- Drain the brake fluid.
- Remove the union bolts and torque member bolts, and remove the brake caliper assembly from the vehicle.
- If necessary, remove the disc rotor.
- If removed, install the disc rotor.
- Install the caliper assembly onto the vehicle. For front calipers, tighten the sliding pin bolts to 20 ft. lbs. (27 Nm) and the torque member bolts to 116 ft. lbs. (157 Nm). For rear calipers, tighten the sliding pin bolts to 32 ft. lbs. (43 Nm) and the torque member bolts to 62 ft. lbs. (84 Nm).
- Reattach the brake hose to the brake caliper assembly, and tighten the union bolt to 13 ft. lbs. (18 Nm).
- Refill the brake system with new brake fluid, then bleed the system.
- Install the wheels.