Removal & Installation
Be careful when removing the mirror assembly not to damage the painter surface of the vehicle.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the power window/door lock switch assembly.
- Remove the door finisher cap on the inside handle portion of the door panel. Remove the bolt.
- Remove the door grip cap and remove the bolts for the door grip.
- Insert a flat bladed tool between the panel on the vehicle and the retaining clips. Remove the door panel.
- Pull up on the panel and remove the electrical connectors.
- Remove the lock knob cable, inside handle cable from the backside of the inside handle assembly.
- Remove the inside handle screws and completely remove the door panel from the vehicle.
- Remove the door corner cover.
- Remove the door mirror harness connector.
- Remove the door mirror retaining nuts.
- Remove the door mirror from its mounting.